E-Pedals Warranty Policy
E-Pedals Bikes are extremely reliable with virtually no mechanical or electrical issues. All bikes come with an Industry standard one year warranty and we are more than happy to help you solve an issue that may arise during or after your warranty. We are proudly located in the USA and are here to provide you with superior service and selection.
E-Pedals Return Policy
Please contact one of our friendly staff to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form for completion. Returns will not be accepted without a completed form which will require photos/videos and documentation. Once you have completed and submitted the R.M.A form, you will receive a confirmation email within 2 business days. You must return the merchandise within 5 business days of receiving the R.M.A. It is your financial responsibility to return the item to the address specified.
Shipping collect and COD packages will not be accepted.
If you do not have the original packaging, manuals, or the item is slightly used we will not accept the merchandise; you will be subject to the restocking fee that is based on the condition. We do not accept any return vehicle that has any sustained damages while in the customer’s possession.
*15% restocking fee is applied to new, unused vehicles.
* 25% – 35% restocking fee may be applied according to the condition of used vehicles.
*This guarantee will not warrant returns on items that are damaged, have had alterations of any kind, or have been used or maintained in a way that is not recommended by the manufacturer.
* If you have received your vehicle for more than 14 calendar days and it has been in use, you will not be eligible for return, refund or replacement. You can send the vehicle or parts to us at your own expense; we will replace or repair it and send it back to you at our cost.
* In order to keep you completely satisfied and maintain rock bottom prices, our shipping expenses are neither refundable nor reimbursed for any reason. This includes all freight charges: the first shipment and return. Original freight expense will be deducted from your refund.
* Items that will NOT be accepted for return will be:
- Floor Model Clearance, Refurbished or used items